Friday, August 27, 2010

Cut and Paste Paper Apples!

Connor's and Ty's Apples

Day 3 of the week. The theme this week is Back to School!
Project: Cut and Paste Paper Apples - I found the apple template at http://www.dltk-kids.com/school/crafts.html under back to school. I printed the apple template. Ty and Connor cut red, brown and green pieces out of construction paper and glued the pieces onto their individual apples. When the glue was dry, I cut the apples out. Connor and Ty also added a worm to their apples. Addie got in on the action by coloring her own apple. Materials Needed - apple template, red, green and brown construction paper, scissors, glue stick


Addie's Apple

2 comments:

  1. haha thanks for reminding me...we need more construction paper :)
    I love apple crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I'm going to try that with my little one. I was just swinging by to invite you to join us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your blog and another you'd like to spotlight this week. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete